Your Home Move work with families or individuals who are overwhelmed by the prospect of moving to a new home and are stressed about clearing the loft, shredding paperwork and sorting out their personal possessions and don’t know where to start.
Whatever the situation, whether you have someone to help and just need an extra pair of hands, or don't have anyone that can help you, we will guide you through the move doing everything to ensure your worries disappear and the move goes smoothly.
We can help you:
- Sell your house – We can work with you to choose an Estate Agent
- Find a new home – We can search for options that match your needs and take you for viewings
- Find solicitors and surveyors – We can take you to meetings
- Sort through sentimental items – We can help you decide what you’d like to keep, send to auction or give to charity
- Clearance/secure shredding – We can help you dispose of any unwanted items
- Change of address administration – We will inform everyone of your move including the utilities and do all the paperwork for you
- Organise removals – We can help you find a removal company and can pack up your belongings for you
- Moving day – We can supervise the removal company and we offer an unpacking service so you don’t have to
- We make a good cup of tea too!
If you need an extra pair of hands, then either complete the form below, or call 0203 903 9915 or email email@example.com